Monday, June 22, 2009

THANK YOU!

A big thank you to everyone that gave their RSVP!  As of right now there will be about 75-90 classmates at the reunion (including spouses).  That is a great number of classmates!  I wish I could be there to see you all!  Please let those who are not on the list know they are welcome to come even if they didn't RSVP.  I will be letting the K & A Chuckwagon know there may be more coming so they have a heads up.  

When everything is said and done, please let me know your input on this reunion and what you would like to do different for the next one...or even if you would like to plan it!! :)

Thank you so much to Michelle and Jessica for all you have done to carry out and organize this reunion.  As well as the help of Nicole, Brooke, Penny, Lehi, Ginger, and Candice.  (I hope I didn't forget anyone.)  You guys were a HUGE help in getting things done!

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!

(once again I am sorry it is in Monticello!)

Take care,
Christina

1 comment:

Brooke said...

No, thank you Chris, for putting it together and making sure things were done. I am sad you won't get to be here! I hope you have a great fourth
love ya,
brookie